In January, 2000 H & H Home Inspections was founded by Paul Hollup, and his business partner. Over the past 16 years, H & H Inspection Services has become on of SE Pennsylvania’s most respected inspection companies.
H & H Inspections Services:
- Home and Commercial Inspections – Paul Hollup is ASHI Certified through the American Society of Home Inspectors. ASHI Inspectors are required to perform more than 250 professional inspections prior to being ASHI Certified. No other Professional Society can match the credentials required. Paul has to re-certify every 2 years to continue his certification with ASHI.
- HUD Consultant for 203K’s-Property Renovation Loans for Buyers-Realtors and/or Mortgage companies seek Paul’s services to be a consultant for homeowners when they want to make home improvements and/or additions to their home. Paul works closely with the clients, contractors. mortgage reps and the lending institutions when completing these projects which could take anywhere from 3 months to 6 months or more.
- Feasibility Studies-Consulting/Examiner: Examines properties, both inside and outside the home, for Mortgage Companies when clients will be doing renovations to their homes, and do not require a HUD Consultant.
- First Time Home Buyers
- Pre and Post Construction Inspections
- DEP-Department of Environmental Protection requires Paul to complete his API 653 Certification-API Individual Certifications are incredibly powerful assets for inspectors and other personnel looking to advance their careers. They enable a person to separate themselves from the pack by demonstrating their knowledge, skills, and experience to potential employers or clients.
Personal: Paul is happily married to his wife, Mary, for 36 years, and have three grown children and has recently become a very proud grandfather of a beautiful baby boy! Paul’s family is everything to him and this carries over when he is assisting families in finding their forever homes during the home inspection process for his clients. He treats them as if they were a part of the family.
After spending 4 years of serving in the Army, Paul then went on to obtain a 4 yr degree from Rosemont College with a BS in Business. He then worked for Peco for 19 years and also served as a roofer for several years during that time.