The quality of the air inside your home is important not only for your comfort but also for your health. Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) has been tied to symptoms like headaches, fatigue, trouble concentrating, and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat and lungs. Also, some specific diseases have been linked to specific air contaminants or indoor environments, like asthma with damp indoor environments.
H & H Inspections Services can have your home tested for mold, radon, pollutants, asbestos, dander, formaldehyde, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and carbon dioxide and offer specific solutions and recommendations for your needs ranging from improved filtration on your HVAC system to full mold and radon remediation providers.
Call us now for more information or to schedule an appointment. (610) 948-9196
Many factors may add to your indoor air pollution. These may include:
- Smoke from cigarettes, pipes & cigars
- Pet dander and hair, litter boxes
- Dust mite and insect carcasses and feces
- Molds, Pollens & Bacteria
- House plants
- Cleaning supplies, pesticides and stored chemicals
- Home renovations and improvement
- Leaking hvac duct work and dirty air conditioning & heating equipment
- Dirty/Missing hvac air filters
- Trapped external pollutants from nearby factories, highways, farms & construction sites